This article was contributed by Hasel Smith of Vipra Business.
Is your real estate company lacking behind in the world of digital marketing?
Digital marketing has been playing a vital role in the field of advertising and branding of an organization. Being up to date in the digital landscape will help you to reach your target audience, generate leads and promote sales.
There are many success stories of real estate companies that have tried, tested and have achieved business growth with the help of digital marketing and much more is expected in the year 2018.
The most recent decade has seen the rise of real estate movement in the online space. A lot of property buyers and vendors do thorough research online before they eventually make the buy or offer the property offline.
Subsequently, ensuring you have a solid online presence is of most extreme significance to influence your image in the real estate business.
Real Estate and Internet of Things
2-3 decades ago, properties were considered as a luxury investment.
Only the affluent could easily afford the displayed price on some housing projects. Indeed, even the way toward obtaining a property was a long and arduous one.
Home searchers needed to gather and sign an unending stream of records while likewise scanning for an agent who could strike them a decent arrangement for the coveted property.
That said, the Internet of Things has changed the way of purchase decision in a big way.
It is now a known fact that online reputation management can help in building your personal reputation or even ruin it.
Now directly the broker takes you to their property with simple online search and now documentation has become quick and paperless.
Survey of July 2016 for Real Estate Stats:
- 14% of home purchasers scan for tips on the most proficient method to buy homes all the more viable
- 42% of home purchasers have utilized the Internet as their first inquiry medium
- 82% of home purchasers trust online operators as great data sources
- 92% home purchasers have looked for homes the Internet
The perks of Digital Marketing
Marketing techniques are basically implemented to give you better over time and if you are a regular user of digital marketing then nothing is new for you, you clearly know that how many benefits it gives you. Real Estate developers are still not aware of these perks.
Here’s the place digital marketing gives real estate makers an edge, with a large number of Digital Marketing Trends in 2017.
- Cost Efficient: Indeed, there is a lot of money in real estate. Digital Marketing offers free publicity at fewer prices than traditional marketing.
- Increased exposure: Considering the various housing ventures that fluctuate in size, area and cost, having an advanced advertising technique gives you a chance to grow your general reach and even modify that compass towards a chose target showcase.
- Performance Analysis: Well, digital marketing gives you a chance to track advertisement’s performance in the competitive marketplace, making it less demanding for land designers to comprehend what promoting strategy works best for their items.
- Creative License: Well, it can be a plot of land, Independent house, Villa, or apartment, so there are many creative ways by which the developer can showcase their products in the online marketplace.
- Brand Building: To be successful in this real estate world, a developer needs a strong and good reputation and online reputation is considered as next brand building techniques.
Making an online presence is one of an essential step. It serves as a backbone for all future digital marketing activities.
Here’s how Real Estate Developers Can Kickstart their Digital Marketing Efforts:
- Creating a Website: Having a website for real estate can serve two purposes. A virtual picture of the office that tells about the latest project of the builder or a virtual marketplace for home seekers to explore purchasing option.Design of the website also matters because it creates the different user experience. A flat website design is mostly simple, elegant, and square’ish in look.
These websites design are effective in page speed loading times, readability.While a good website design is more pleasing to the eyes, the surface of the website is more catch and this only matters in real estate sector.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO is like a gum that keeps the whole digital marketing campaign stick together. You will need an SEO specialist that’s experienced in the real estate sphere at the beginning of marketing strategy.
Studies show that 80% of home buyers search for properties online which means you have the perfect keyword into a content marketing strategy will pay off well.
- Creating a blog: Nowadays, if anyone is looking for some answer, then their best friend is the internet.Blogging has become an essential part of educating people. They can be long, Short, creative and one thing Google loves is valuable information. Research has shown that a website with a blog has 434% indexed page.
So, the digital marketer must also take the power of blogging and share some information to the targeted audience. Blogs will give detailed information about the upcoming properties and even tips and tricks of investments.
- Social Media: This is even one of the most important aspects of marketing. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are to be used by real estate developers for their properties. You may even decide to run social media campaigns with an agency to help you understand the full returns of investment for such endeavours.
Acquiring customers: Having an online presence is not enough. Marketers depend largely on lead age, and digital advertising offers the snappiest, simplest and most ROI-friendly lead generation method.
Advertising is considered as the best medium to reach out to the people if it is done in right way. Facebook ads are even considered one vital key. Marketers can share videos or a picture to drive enquires and site visits.
Customer engagement: The deep-rooted advertising principle of getting new customers while holding existing clients applies in the digital space too.
The most famous tool for client engagement today is online networking, and Facebook positions high up on the rundown, particularly for the Real Estate industry.
Doing business in real estate is simplified and measurable with digital marketing. Getting in touch with your audiences and converting them has never been simpler.
If you are a real estate developer, then a company providing digital marketing services can help you in standing top in the sector if the things are done well and will also improve your online reputation if it’s not up to mark.