Are you eager to share your digital marketing expertise? Whether you’re in Singapore or anywhere else in the world, if you’re bursting with passion about digital marketing, I’ll be happy to have you as a guest author!
Guest Blog/ Author Guidelines
My guidelines are pretty reasonable. All you have to do is:
- Be original in thought and content (this is of UTMOST importance)
- Provide factual information that is backed by a credible source. Yes, this is beginning to sound like a college essay but it’s important that the info you speak of is accounted for.
- Include no more than three external links within the body of your article. Only one of which can be to your own website.
- Contribute only helpful content with a casual and friendly tone-of-voice. If you can achieve being “casual” without being overly unprofessional, you’re a perfect fit.
- Ensure that all media files are of high quality and resolution. There’s nothing more off-putting than bad visuals!
What’s Totally Unacceptable
They include content that’s:
- Affiliate links
- Factually inaccurate
- Spammy/ ripped-off
How to Submit Your Posts
There’s no limit to how many articles you may submit. As long as your content meets our quality standards, we’re good. So when you’re ready, submit your masterpiece by:
- Attaching the text within a Word document only.
- Separately, attach your image file(s)
- Video files may be hosted on a reputable video-sharing site like Youtube or Vimeo and embedded appropriately within the article in the Word document
- Send the e-mail to email@example.com with the title:
Guest Post Submission: [Your Article Title Here] by [Your Name]
And there you have it!